Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Guess Who I just Added to my #2 List!!

That's right!

The Easter Bunny!!


Seems the Easter Bunny had an Unfortunate Accident 
On His Way to Belize



I was like---who cares?





Evidently Helga cares!

So that meant I had to Fill in for the Paka Clan!








The kits had fun looking for the eggs.


But being their first time they were a bit surprised seeing these colorful eggs on the ground.






And when they found them, they didn't really know what to do with them:






So I had to show them how to Open them to get the 
Chocolate Grubs out:








And unfortunately, left Puff unsupervised...........







But no worries!




We got it off of him!!



Thanks to my good friend, Loogi!






I don't know why Helga got so mad!






Now I can finally get some Use of that New Book 

Given to me by "Anne  Onimus"










6 comments:

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!