Thursday, April 4, 2013

TFEOBB Assignments

Ok, ok, looks like SOMEONE is sleeping on the job!  I do not see a Chapter 3 on  TFEOBB!

**pulls out notepad and flips open**

Ok---Here are the assignments---Listen up Minions!  And snap to attention when you hear your name!

Nutello!  You are to do Chapter 3---it is Due by Saturday April 6th!
Milne!  You are to do Chapter 4---it will be Due by Monday April 8th
Nota Bene!  You are to do Chapter 5---it will be Due my Wednesday April 10th

The rest of you lousy no-good minions are to comment often on these chapters and in a manner that praises ME!   IF you need an example on how to do so look at the Comment made by General Hedley on my previous post!!

Now Get To Work!!    I am very busy preparing for my Deputy Swearing In ceremony on TFEOB.

**clears throat and practices acceptance speech as he turns and walks away from minion**


9 comments:

  1. Tiggerpaka! is April 1o a friday, saturday, or sunday??

    I can olny post on those days, SRRY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uh..wednesday april 10th is a wednesda....but I shall grant you an extension to Saturday april 13h seeing how you are very busy taking notes on my numerous enemies!!

      Delete
  2. Sir, I would love to follow these rules but..."lousy no-good minions"? Sir, even if we are just your minions we should be treated with respect, as we treat YOU with respect. Repay the favor? c8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The way I see it, I am doing you minions a favor by letting you worshi****OW!

      **rubs head** sees Helga with a rolling pin**

      I mean....of course my Dear Wolfward, you are right, all my minions are treasures, please forgive me.

      Delete
    2. Apology accepted.
      I'll try to follow the rules now~

      Delete
    3. same.. -whispers- thanks helga :D

      Delete
  3. I'm just too lazy to log-in to my mom's e-mail . . .

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!