Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Fishing with Yoho

So Yoho (my red-neck cousin) offered to take me fishing.



That brought back some happy memories....





So I went to get my gear and when I returned, Yoho starts to laughing!






He said that we were going to do a different kind of fishing.

I got excited----Are we going to use that Dynamite in your back pocket?




Joyful Visions filled my Mind!



1 stick 



2 stick




hmmmm.......


2000 sticks!



aahhh, sweetness!!





Nope, he said again, and grinned.

He was going to take me.....



Noodlin'




What the heck is that?




So he drew me a picture:





To which I said....




Ok, I was speechless---


my crazy red neck cousin wants me to put my arm 
into the mouth of a fish and pull it up out of the water!



He said it really wasn't any different than "grubbin' "


But I beg to Differ!

I have never caught a grub big enough to eat ME!




Here is a short Video to Explain this process better...






Please enjoy while I go eradicate a weasel.






3 comments:

  1. O_O He should know rulers don't do stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least you won't get your arm bitten off o3o (Catfish don't have teeth lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, scratch that. Apparently some species can create enough suction with their mouths to dislocate your shoulder... o3o Shall I try to convince him to not take you fishing?

      Delete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!