Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hmmmmmmmmmm

My sources inform me that Tiggerkat and Great Scott are going on a "vacation".





At least that is what they are telling everyone.


I think they may be conspiring against me.



 Maybe even meeting with 


*gasp*




Tireblade!





I mean, who goes to the Caribbean for a Vacation?


It's horrible!



White sandy beaches----





no grubs there!




Clear blue waters---





you can't sneek up on anyone!





 So


I


 don't


 buy


it!






I shall have to investigate!









Milne!



I'm leaving you in charge of the Minions and TFEOBB!



If you need anything ask Dazzle



(she's the real brains of this operation anyway---uh, outside of myself, of course!)





And whatever you minions do....

DON'T MENTION ONE WORD OF THIS TO HELGA!





That dratted she-kat will want to go with me.


She'll think it is all fun and relaxation on those dreaded Caribbean beaches!





NUTELLO!!


Grab my bags!!



Let's go!

5 comments:

  1. Aye aye, sir! I shall pack your bags.
    The Caribbean sounds cool though...I hear Jack Sparrow is there! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nutello! Focus! There will be no time for Bird Watching!

      Delete
  2. not all of the oceans are pretty I saw one and in the ocean I could not see a thing!!! and bug are there A LOT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!