Saturday, July 27, 2013

So Long Dearies!

Well,  I just got off the phone with that Dear Sweet Pokemon.




He was very concerned to hear that my Dear Paka was missing.



He said I should come over right away 

and that he and his friends, Slendy and Fireblade would help in the search!



He said it might take awhile so I should pack a bag.





So I am grabbing my hat,









and my suitcase,









and a little something for Paka









So, please be dearies and watch the kits for me!






They shouldn't be any trouble at all!








  Toodles!!!!






9 comments:

  1. BAD IDEA! BAD IDEA! *Readies plasma fire, grabs knives, ninja stars, and other stuff* Everyone! Defend our base!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *follows Umbrello, grabbing my weapons off the wall as I go*

      Delete
  2. *facepaw*

    WOMAN, WE TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL POKEMON!

    *follows Helga, muttering to self*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will be very glad to watch the kits! ^-^

    however pokemon has done some erm... bad things in the past so beware

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs.Helga this pokemon you speak of is well not the best friend and not even a friend of Tiggerpaka so I suggest that you not see him

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH NO. That's all I can say. o_o

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, well, please don't get yourself into trouble with the- uhm, pirates, Madam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *gulp* Err... I will be very pleasured to watch the kits...
    Just make sure to keep your erm.. eyes open for any lurking danger!

    Akili/Skittles

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!