Saturday, September 21, 2013

ATTENTION MINIONS!!!




I'M BACK!!


**paces around looking minions up and down**




Let's see now...

I left here in July to pursue that worthless Tiggerkat and Great Scott.


Nutello sticks me on this ship and leaves the scene.



**glares at Nutello who shrinks back hiding a smirk**



Lucky for me I ran into Captain Jack!







Now which one of you worthless creatures told Helga where to find me??

**everyone looks over at a husky named Mimi/Cookie**


Why are you all looking at Cookie??!!

**stomach growls**



COOKIE!! 


 Get to the kitchen and cook up some grubs!  I'm starving!


**Looks back at group**


Some of You Minions have been awfully Silent Lately!!

If I don't see comments here soon I will be

dismissing you with Dishonorable Discharges!!

You will hang your head in shame for eternity!!




**stomps over to Milne**


MILNE!!


You were left in Charge of the TFEOBB

I don't see ANY POSTS!!!!


**Milne tries to speak**

No,no,no!

No excuses!


Besides, we are scrapping the whole thing!


That's right, I am cancelling TFEOBB



We have new pursuits!


**Climbs onto Table for Dramatic Effect as he looks over everyone**


We have a New Enemy




That's right---Pokemon and Tireblade have been Defeated!


This new enemy is more devious, more cunning
more dangerous
than any we have seen before!





I will give you a full briefing at a to be determined time and location!

Until Then You must Report in Below 

in the Comment Section  in one weeks time 


OR 


YOU


WILL


BE 


TERMINATED!!





14 comments:

  1. *throws grubs in bowl*
    *bows to Tiggerpaka the Great*
    *looks awesome*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just reported to possible duty.

    Skittles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is the enemy? Tellmetellme. :D
    And also, I apologize for not commenting. I have had school and been very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umbrello reporting for duty! *Salutes*
    Sir! You're finally back! *Rejoices and makes fireworks with plasma fire*
    No TFEOBB?
    Nooooooo!
    *Drops onto claws and knees* WHYYYYY?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir yes sir!!!! who is this enemy?I will eat them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm- I'm not in the mood for cooking grubs right now, "sir", so please manage with these kitkats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Umm, Tiggerpaka, sir, what about me? Am I in? Pleeeeease?????????? I'll work properly and defeat all the enemies in future!!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sir, I believe you went somewhat crazy during your kidnapping. D:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quite the mission there, yeah yeah. I took a visit to see your blogs and I'm still not convinced being your wife was right...

    Maybe if you didn't have PUPS!!! Maybe I'd consider. *sticks head in air profoundly*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, welcome back? :D

    *Drops a bunch of grubs in bowl*

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!