Monday, March 18, 2013

Rules of Engagement for Pokemon798

To Pokemon798 and his wimpy minions:

For the privilege and honor of battling me, 

you must first accept the Rules of Engagement

which are as follows:


**Pulls out Scroll**


**Clears Throat**



Rule #1.  We must acknowledge each other's sovereign flag:

Here is Mine:

Ahhhh, the Regalness of it all !!




And Here is Yours:



Very.....uh....Scary


**pfffffftttt**


*ahem*


On to #2!


We will only Battle between the Hours of 11 am and 4 pm

why?


Well, I know you need your beauty sleep and that your Mommy will want you home for dinner







**Stifles Laughter**

**Wipes Tears from Eyes**



Ok, ok, you're killing me here, Pokemon798!




On to #3!


You will only Battle with My Minions.

I am much too important to waste time on the Battle Field!
Starring in So Many Story Blogs, now!

And I am too pretty to get dirty!

AND

The Glow of My Awesomeness would surely Blind you!



And that Just wouldn't be Fair!












8 comments:

  1. Minions only?! Pff-- Fine, I'm going to my den to go gather my grenades. >:U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I be a temporary minion for one month if I like it then I stay a minion for another month if not the I will go back to my fox island. I have wings am lighting fast smart annoying(might be useful) and am a fox all foxes are useful as you know because THEY ARE SO FLUFFY AND CUTE AND PAWESOME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO! A minion is a LIFE LONG Commitment!! Consider yourself recruited! Now grab a grenade and throw it at Pokemon798!

      Delete
  3. I am ready to spread rumors of your awesomeness to Pokemon798's troops! **salutes**

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Steps out onto announcement thingy*

    *Blares a gathering of notes into a trumpet into a mic. *

    Hear ye, Pokemmon798's minions!
    TIGGERPAKA IS AWESOME!!!

    ...

    SO THERE!
    *blares notes again and steps off thing*

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!