Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Top Secret Meeting with All Minions!!

**Looks around to be sure there are no outsiders nearby**

**Whispers**

Okay ladies, I need an idea for my story blog.........




Uh...wait!  **Regains Composure**


Actually what I mean is as I am so very busy conquering the Bloggosphere and battling Tireblade and Starring in TFEOB (not to be confused with TFEOB-B) that I am.....


Wait For It............



Wait For It..........


(drum roll)


I am Extending to all of you Author Invites!







You may comment your resume and why you deserve this incredible opportunity 
and I will get back in touch with you....
Uh.....
when I have time...





Ok





Soooooo.......






Git to work!!!  You are dismissed!!


2 comments:

  1. Tiggerpaka,
    You are giving us author invites?
    Well here is my resume.
    *clears throat*

    I want to be an author on TFEOBB, grand emperor, because you are so great, I have so much to learn from you! If I become an author on your blog, I will learn much and really show Great Scott how worthy you are of TFEOB. I don't deserve to be an author, but I want to learn from you, master!

    *whispers lowly to minions* Guys, it's smart to build on his ego, not destory it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh grand and powerful Tiggerpaka! thank you ever so much for the author invite! ( I accept.)

    I'm only allowed to use the iternet and blogs on days with no school and yeah so i might miss a few meetings don't be mad.

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!