Sunday, March 3, 2013

Some Suggestions for Great Scott

Well, It seems to Me that TFEOB is beginning to loose viewers.

The Four Elements Of Bending | The Original Series

And Who Could Blame you good Folks??

TFEOB is in a steady decline in its quality of writing and style.

And there is Only One Person to Blame.....


Who Sometimes goes by the Name:

Mistakaroo


(weird name, IKR)


So, Being the Good Friend that I am

I thought I would Offer a FEW  Suggestions on How to Improve TFEOB



1.  Great Rid of Ash, he just drags the story down with all his worry and negativity

2. Get Rid of Dusty and Rust, they think they're funny....But they are not

3. Get Rid of GoldWing.....He aint' that smart

4. Bounce Tiggerkat right out of there

5.  You don't need Eclipse, Crystal, Slice, Charlotte, Flare,Feather, Airia, or Creature
They just water down the plot and don't offer any real support to the story

6.  Change your Blog Name---TFEOB is a bit tedious

7. The Banner needs to be updated, it is too dark and too....well, wolfish

8. Get rid of the Page "Ask Dusty and Rust", I mean, who Cares what they think?!!

9.  Eliminate the Fire Benders......especially TireBlade, they are boring and lame

10.  Update your "Featured Story Blogs", the list is grossly incomplete!



Now, when Those FEW things are done, Here is what you do:



1.  Write more regarding that Dashing Hero:  Tiggerpaka

2. Tiggerpaka is full of wit and skill, so he can provide REAL comic relief and REAL action!

3. Make Tiggerpaka the Leader of the Bending Tower---He is a natural born Leader
and Has the Blog to prove it!   (You're reading it RIGHT NOW as a matter of fact!)

4.& 5. Tiggerpaka comes with Minions that can strongly and deftly support his crusades.

6. New Title Suggestion:  "Tiggerpaka the Great:  Emperor of the Bloggospheare and All Round Good Guy" 

7.  Create a Banner that is Bright and Green and Featuring a more Meerkat-ish Figure

8.  Add a Q&A page featuring the Wisdom of Tiggerpaka
9.  Meerkats are exciting and NEVER boring

10.  Add WWW.TIGGERPAKA.BLOGSPOT.COM to your Featured Blogs Page


And that Should Salvage this Misery of a Blog and Increase your Viewership!!



You May Thank Me Now






15 comments:

  1. Why not keep the title as TFEOB("Tiggerpaka's Fabulous Exceptional Omnipotent Blog")?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No offense greatshot... But TFEOB IS declining in quality. i sorta.. Lost intrest. I'm sorry but i think it needs more ACTION!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pff, I have other things I need to write about first before writing the action. >:U

      Delete
    2. I agree with "Great Scott". You can't just throw your story into action time, you must write about other things first, unless you want the third TFEOB book to go awful.
      Plus, there was so much action in Book 2's finale! Think, people!

      Delete
    3. My dear Wolfward............you believe this because I have not yet written MY action packed master piece!!

      Delete
    4. .....

      I'm not trying to be mean....

      all i said was i recomendemend action.


      I'm sorry if you thought wrong.

      Delete
    5. Don't you worry about Mistakaroo, my dear BlueFall.......if she gives you any trouble I will put her on my #2 list!!


      (A quick word from our sponsor: It's all good, I know Great Shot, she wasn't offended!)

      Delete
  3. Um... It'll be looked into. o3o

    Maybe you should start your own great story to show "Great Scott" how it's done? xP

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...SIR, I TAKE THIS AS A GREAT INSULT.
    5. You don't need Eclipse, Crystal, Slice, Charlotte, Flare,Feather, Airia, or Creature
    Slice is my character, Sir, and I expect a apology. It is very rude to try to boop other people's characters out of the story.
    Sincerely,
    Wolfward

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your apology is accepted, but Slice is still booped

      Delete
  5. what are you laughing at??

    **eyes suspiciously**

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!