Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I Got 'Em!!


I trapped Tireblade at Misitu's Art Central!

And on that Video from my Earlier Post!



And Blasted him!




Mwhahahahahahahah--


--aaaaaaaaaaaa---



-meep!







**One Hour Later**





**On Location at an out of control Brush Fire**







**Four Hours Later**






**Twelve Hours Later**





**Meerkat Questions Fireman regarding remains of Tireblade**

**But they only have remains of a single computer**





Harumppffff!!


We Shall Meet Again, TireBlade!







8 comments:

  1. He bends fire tiggerpaka you should of flooded him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aguamenti! -water shoots from wand and puts out fire-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a nifty little stick you got there, can I hold it? Thanks!

      BBBBbbbzzzzzaaaaapppp! Quack! Quack!

      0.o


      **Hands stick back**waddles away to den**

      Delete
    2. Excuse me, Tiggerpaka, sir, but that is a wand, not a stick.

      Delete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!