Sunday, February 24, 2013

GOOGLE IS GREAT!!!!

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GOOGLE!!!


General Hedley (aka Ilovemypets8) is Brilliant!

She told me about this Top Secret Web Site called Google!

She said it knows ALL the answers!

So I typed in my question and this is what Google said!



Now according to this, Google tells me that although TireBlade has been caught twice sneeking around MY Blog  (which we already knew), He is Camping at The World of Warcraft!



Ok, Minions!



You Must Enter the World of Warcraft Camp 

And eliminate Tireblade!!



8 comments:

  1. We should...? ...I mean...we should!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! My idea! XDD Orrrrr see what time of day he is online and look at the world locator thingy... But lets use Google..

    ReplyDelete
  3. *From enemy lines*

    Snowfur/ Bluefall The Awesome Peeps around the corner. *whips out notepad* Hmm... Yes... Warcraft.... All Dun! *Peeps back behind corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *snuggles in blankie and reads collected info* RATS! Now i need mor! Uggh! *collects more notes while hanging from celing*

      Delete
    2. HELGA!! Bring me that Raid spray! Seems there is a big fuzzy moth hanging from the ceiling!

      Delete
  4. *Looks at Tiggerpaka* TiredBlade IS NOT real, He is just a piece of imagination




    -Conchitah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then Tell that to Ash.....He seems to think he is real!

      I am insulted, I don't leave pieces of my imagination just lying around, you know! Some one could take them and use them for nefarious deeds!

      Delete
  5. AHA! *Runs to World of Warcraft* WHEEE!!

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!