Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Stalker Revealed!!

TIREBLADE!!!!

Although I am certain ALL of you are BIG FANS of  TFEOB , so you surely know that Tireblade is my nemesis!  He's a Fire Bender, and the worst of them all.   I am not even sure how he came to be a Fire Bender----I think he is actually AFRAID of Fire!   He only uses his fire bending abilities to create a little fire for a night light because he is scared of the dark!

And he is very jealous of me!  You see, I am the HERO of TFEOB, destined to save all the island from the Fire Benders!  I am plotting my destruction of the Fire Nation as we speak!   I already have them submitting to my will, as we have recently conquered them and turned them into slaves. NowIi seek a magic stone that will strip them of their bending powers!  Tireblade is my personal slave, bringing grubs to me at my command.

But  here, in Belize,  he stalks me, mocking me.

He must be stopped!

Minions!  Seek and Destroy!

whilst I play my DS.........oh how I missed my dear DS!


**Begins playing DS**



Faster Mario!  Run down that idiot turtle!!


6 comments:

  1. I would not put it іn the frеezer foг а long tіmе, уou can put it in the freеzeг for a couple of hours but I would not ρut іt in thеre for a
    couple of weeks. Thеy can have 1 touch preѕet functions anԁ еven an interiοr light.

    Theге are nοt a lоt of frozen pizzas out there that locκ іn that
    frеsh takе οut taste and Ι wanteԁ to see what this pizza сοuld
    оffer me.

    Mу blog poѕt :: pizza pan ashtabula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This ain't a blog about food, robo-guy! Do you even know what this blog is about? *trollface*

      Delete
    2. Food???

      wait a minuto there Misitu! I haven't heard from cookie in a long time, she may be AWOL.......I might be needing a new cook!

      Delete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!