Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Plot To Destroy TireBlade on TFEOB

OK Minions!  It is time to put our superior thinking skills to the test!  We need a plot of destruction!  We need to eradicate this verman known to many as TireBlade!    So let's see what you got!

Where does he live?

What are his weaknesses?

What are his strengths?  (that shouldn't take long, very short list)

Who are his friends? (another short list)

Who are his enemies--and therefore our allies?

Does he have any weapons or battling skills?  (because I haven't seen much of anything in my crossings with him!)

What is his favourite colour?

What is his favourite shape?

What is his favourite TV show?

Does he like Reese Cups?

Is he another one of those meerkat wanna-be's??  (who could blame 'em!)

Is he secretly in love with Ash?? (from that last chapter posted by Great Scott it seems everyone else is--sheesh!)




Ok Minions!  You have your tasks before you! 

Go gather the Intel and Report Back to me A-S-A-P

**Tiggerkat looks puzzled**

and for Sheldon---A-S-A-P mean "N-O-W"

what?  huh?

Oh---N-O-W means NOW you stupid Tigger!!!!  GO!

sheesh!

HELGA!! 

Get me my speedos!  I'm going for a dip in the Hot Springs!

**grins broadly at viewers**

Now who are all the girls gonna love on TFEOB!?  Oh yeah, that's right!


**Flexes muscle**


oh! ow! cramp! oh!

**groans**




3 comments:

  1. I wasn't puzzled---it was just that you said 'Reese Cups" and that got me to day dreaming about a giant Reese Cup made of smaller Reese Cups...which were made of really teeny tiny Reese Cups.....made of little Reese cup molecules..made of.........

    and that's when I got puzzled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Well I'm guessing he lives in the Fire Nation, unaware where he specifically lives, like where his den is though...
    2. Weaknesses...hmmm...I'll have to think about that.
    3. Being a derp.
    4. Not exactly sure, probably just some very small list of disgusting fire-benders.
    5. Hm, well the entire bending tower is against the Fire Nation, and he lives in the Fire Nation...therefor the Bending Tower would be against him...the bending tower?
    6. No Idea.
    7. No Idea
    8. Probably no
    9. I think so
    10. Well, duh, obviously. Of course everyone's in love with Ash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google it! Google has answer to lots of stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!