Sunday, February 3, 2013

Attention all Minions----Except Tiggerkat---she is NOT to look at this post!!

My newest and most faithful minion, General Rosey Icywolf has successfully cracked the code of Stanley, aka Bob.   It seems that Pokemon798 is planning a surprise attack on us and worse....there is a spy among us!

So, my minions, I call upon each of you to root out and expose this ugly cancer that eats at our ranks!  Identify the spy and bring him to me!

May I first direct you towards an investigation of Tiggerkat!

No one can be that happy all of the time---she had my suspicions right from the start!

Your most Great and Dear Leader,
The Great, Tiggerpaka the Great

hmmmm....could that be too many greats??



neyahh!!




Helga!!


Where's my Grilled Grub and Chedder Cheese Reese Cup Souffle?  


5 comments:

  1. I KNOW! (just kidding, I haven't the slightest idea,)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It means an ad thingy happened. Maybe pokemon gave away your blog address?

    ReplyDelete
  3. well it seems i have found only two who MIGHT be spies tiggerkat and milne most signs point to tiggerkat but milne does have a lot to do with kitteh awards hench men... but still tiggerkat seems more likely to be the spy..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Rosey needs a new decoder book



    -Conchitah

    ReplyDelete
  5. -looks at ruby-

    Oh, migoodness!!!!!! [using foreign accent] It's not TK! It's a black wolf wearing ninja mask!!!

    [I don't mean any of you minions, if you look like that please forgive me; I take back my words!]

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!