Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Journal Entry #307: Private Meeting with Milne

DATE:  January 2, 2013
TIME: 1545
HEAD OFFICER SIGNING IN: Tiggerpaka the Great; Future Emperor of the Bloggosphere
MINIONS REPORTING TO DUTY:  Milne, Secretary of Propaganda


Today I made a surprise inspection on my Secretary of Propaganda, Milne.
(I wonder if anyone has decoded that name yet?)

My Photo



Her office was a bit of a mess:







But her manners impeccable!   .


She offered my favorite beverage, Beetle Juice
















Then she showed me her work station:







And the latest propaganda she has designed as I plot the conquering of the Blogosphere:






Soon, very soon
I will be in all the newspapers!






I will be on the cover of magazines!






and on every channel of your TV






Yes, Milne is a Magnificent, Brilliant Secretary of Propaganda!




Soon, I will be a super star!!




Tiggerpaka, The Great, Signing Off





























 Tiggerpaka the Great, Signing Off

20 comments:

  1. Oh, why thank you very much! I worked hard to make that Beetle Juice.













    (I have decoded my own name by now.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it tasted like you used the fattest of beetles!

      Delete
  2. Tiggerpaka my troops are always ready for a surprise inspection




    -Conchitah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prepare for Surprise inspection for Saturday 1/5/13 at 1300!

      Delete
    2. Yes Sir, Wait until you see the ninjachillas




      -Conchitah

      Delete
  3. You shall be the ruler of all. 838

    ReplyDelete
  4. SMASHES COMPUTER IM A PYROMANIAC!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plans secret attack to blow up Entire MEERKRAT base enters secret base and throws nuke which blows up THE WHOLE MEERKAT BASE I WILL NOW SPELL YOUR NAME WRONG pizzamhajsf
      That's now your name! TROLOLOLOL

      Delete
    2. Pizzamhajsf? PIZZAMHAJSF?! I will report you to Commander Tiggerpaka if uou don't watch your tongue, enemy!

      Delete
    3. And please, stop throwing nukes or I will have to hex you. -pulls out wand-

      Delete
    4. I HAVE MAGIC OF MY OWN PULLS NOT FAILING EVER LICH STAFF WITH TURNS ANYONE INTO MY FRIENDS AND PERSON IN ARMY POINTS AT HEAD NO FAIL!!!

      Delete
    5. *Whacks Pokemon798 into a explosion* >:I

      Delete
  5. I'm imune to explosives...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sheesh, pokemon709, sorry to hear that. Have you seen a doctor about that? I think there is a pill you can take.

      By the way, Have you seen pokemon798 anywhere near here?

      Delete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!