Friday, January 18, 2013

Journal Entry #416: The Final Chapter

DATE: January 18, 2013
TIME: 0800

HEAD OFFICER SIGNING IN: Tiggerpaka the Great; Future Emperor of the Bloggosphere

MINIONS REPORTING TO DUTY: General Hedley, General Draco, Captain Nutello, Major Anonsi, Wolfward the Shadow Lord, EagleEye, Cookie, Milne, and **sigh** Sheldon






I suppose you are wondering why I have gathered you here today.

Well, I have an important announcement to make.  


We are suspending our "Conquer the Bloggosphere"  campaign indefinitely.


Yes, yes, I know you are disappointed.




Each of you has been a very valuable minion, very skillful in your own unique way......(looks at Sheldon)...well, most of you, sort of.


**Clears Throat**


Ahem!  Anyhow, See....It's Like this......

**Deep Sigh**


Helga won't let me play with you anymore.

She thinks you minions are a bad influence on the kits.



First there was the loss of Reese to the land mines





Then she caught Peanut chewing on a stick of Dynamite.






And the last straw was after visiting Draco when Puff thought he was a Magic Dragon
and jumped off a cliff.......


turns out he couldn't fly....




Guess he's flying now............


Sooooooo


You guys are released from duty.


Return to your world, and look back upon me with fond memories and a smile.





It's not like I'm really going anywhere.

I will still pop in and torment Sheld....I mean Tiggerkat


And if Great Scott knows what's good for him, he will bump up my coverage in TFEOB.   (It's a wonder anyone still even reads that blog, since I am hardly in it!)



So, as my Farewell Gift to You----



**runs behind rock and reappears in grass skirt*



My "Aloha / Goodbye / Good Luck to You" Dance








Ok, Now take Your Bug / Gift and Go






 Tiggerpaka the Great, Signing Off




14 comments:

  1. B-but we never even finished the war... D:
    And I'm sad to say goodbye, but Tiggerpaka, it's been a very fun game. O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait a mintue... do you know what this means?!??!!?

    POKEMON798 WON THE BATTLE :O

    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....**offers glass of Beetle Juice**

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will miss you D:, Say Hi to Eclipse for me



    -Conchitah

    ReplyDelete
  5. More time with me???

    *grimaces and smacks self in head, turns and walks away*

    ReplyDelete
  6. D: D: D: D: D:
    Awwwwww.....
    And I never got the chance to show you my magical prowess...
    Goodbye, dear Tiggerpaka. Please do not delete this blog. Please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. NUUUUUUUUU! D:
    Farewell, fellow Tiggerpaka, I will request Great Scott to write about you more. eue

    ReplyDelete
  8. farewell..... Wait.. *Gives two small baby meerkats* I tamed them and they won't do anything dangerous. I hope.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. also aren't you going to come back heroicly?????????

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some tips on what elѕe to get incluԁes; drywall, a door, flooring, a window,
    seаlants, vaрor barriers, аnd a grеen-board foг unԁeгnеath the tiles.
    Monthlу For papers: Еѵery month, go thгough yοuг papers anԁ filе them.
    Τhe toothbrush is used to clеаn the inside
    of thе fauсets.
    Also visit my weblog ... space saving shower rod and towel bar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **reviews comment thoughtfully**

      No, my dear Sheldon....it is some kind of secret code......

      Delete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!