Friday, January 11, 2013

Journal Entry #398 Training with Hedley

DATE:  January 11, 2013
 TIME:  1452
HEAD OFFICER SIGNING IN: Tiggerpaka the Great; Future Emperor of the Bloggosphere
MINIONS REPORTING TO DUTY:  Hedley, The Bone Crusher


My Photo


Good Posture, there Hedley!     At Ease, Minion.

Originally I had planned to have you lead my infantry, But Eagle Eye's recruitment of rats has diminished this role for you.   But you are a smart Minion, and I can use those smarts!   I hereby promote you to Demolition!





With this new role, Hedley, you will make Bones Shatter!!!



Let me share with you some valuable lessons I have learned from the past as you embark on this new and powerful mission.


#1.  Never make a bomb bigger than your transporter







#2.  Working with Bombs is Serious Business, Never Prank your fellow Bomber







#.3  Never make a Bomb that you are Tempted to Eat







#4.  Always wear Appropriate Gear to Identify Who you Are:







#5.  Always Know how to Diffuse Your Bombs:







#6.  Never Smoke on the Job:





#7.  Know where to put your bomb BEFORE you light the fuse:







Follow those Simple Rules, Hedley and you and I will have a Blast!!



Tiggerpaka the Great, Signing Off


4 comments:

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!