Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I Declare 2013 to be The Year of the Meerkat!



And I, Tiggerpaka, Shall Rise above All !





And to worship me, monuments will be built!






Humans will meditate before my Greatness!







And Alters Built for Sacrifice to be Laid Before Me!







(Remember---I like my Grubs dipped in  Reese Cups and THEN sacrifced!)







Books will be written about me!







Students in all schools will Study my Family History 
and My Rise to Greatness






Everyone will Declare their Love for Me and My Species!




(Nice Job There, Sam!)





Everyone will be rushing to get Meerkat Plushies





And Meerkat Toys






Humans of All Ages will want to Be Look ME!




They will spend their days watching us on TV


And listen to Meerkat Music





And Then, When the Whole World has Turned Meerkat



Pokemon798



will have


NO

Place to Hide!!


Mwhahahahahahhah!
















16 comments:

  1. Can I be deputized when we take over the world? ouo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I be deputized when we take over the world? ouo

      *Also known as payback for Greatshot trolling me with that 'If it has been a million years, then you must be really old.' C:<

      Delete
    2. i will not tolerate fighting amongst the troops!
      keep your focus on the enemy at hand!

      Delete
  2. -Le drops chocolate-dipped grub on altar- .3. Do you like my new meerkat hat? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the meerkat hat is quite dashing upon you, my dear!

      **takes grub from alter**

      Delete
  3. Those a budua people I bow to god :D so does TIGGERKAT see her blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoots every MEERKRAT on earth with BAZZOKA MACHINE GUN AK47 AND A NUKE CANNON

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sir Pokemon798,
      We apologize, but me and Squid sneaked into your camp and destroyed your Bazooka Machine Gun, AK47, and Nuke Cannon. The ones you are using are only replicas that are filled with Reese Cups and grubs.
      Cordially,
      Anonsi

      Delete
    2. **leans back on rock, crunching reese cup dipped grubs, smiles slyly**

      Do I have the greatest minions, or what!

      **flicks grub head to ground, saunters back to secret hideout**

      Delete
    3. Pokemon you can't simply kill all the meerkats.

      Delete
  5. Oh great Tiggerpaka my rodent (and lagromorpha) forces have built alters in every town in the USA and as we speak they are putting up alters in every town in North America and South America. Also this is not the year of the meerkat....... This is the era of the meerkat :D




    -Conchitah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ERA??????? oh, my Eagle Eyed Conchitah....you are truly Great!

      Yes...why settle for one year when I could have an ERA!

      **walks away dreamingly**

      Delete
  6. Tiggerpaka, sir! Pokemon798 has a nuke and is planning to blow up our base! And he said 'pizzamhajsf"! Shall I attack him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let him waste his nuke....he's standing next to a termite mound

      then it'll rain radioactive termites.....they glow and are much easier to find in the dark!

      Delete
    2. Yes, but sir, radioactive termites are not good to eat. They are good for ammo, though.
      And also, I know what we can recruit! Pokemon! Despite their similar names, Pokemon hate Pokemon798, and they could be very useful in attacking...

      Delete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!