Saturday, December 29, 2012

Meerkat Fever

Since I have began blogging, I have noticed a trend sweeping the whole world......Meerkat Worship

Tiggerpaka Worship to be exact!

You will see it in your homes:

















At your local watering holes:








Out in the wilds:










Even the Humans are Worshiping Me!


This lady was outside my house just yesterday!!




I stole all her candy and then chased her off



Minions!  Take Note!

I prefer to be worshiped from afar!

Grubs and Reese Cups may be left at Alters for me
but no "hanging" around, taking pictures, etc!




 Tiggerpaka the Great, Signing Off


4 comments:

  1. *Drops tons of Reese cups in le alters and then runs away*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiggerpaka should my rodent forces put up the shrines in every town?




    -EagleEye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rabbits aren't rodents... Just remember... Rabbits... Yay...

      Delete
    2. Yeah I know but they are closely related





      -Conchitah

      Delete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!