Friday, December 14, 2012

Journal Entry: Boot Camp for Newest Recruits

DATE: December 14, 2013
TIME: 0600
HEAD OFFICER SIGNING IN: Tiggerpaka the Great; Future Emperor of the Bloggosphere
MINIONS REPORTING TO DUTY:  Conchitah, Mimi, VMS925, AO1315

As before, first day of boot camp will require me to assign fearsome code names to each of you.

Conchitah!  I have been studying you for quite sometime.  I have noticed you participate in many story blogs.  Perhaps you have heard of me, and my starring role in the Great KMigration.  As one of my many adoring fans, I will have to insist you keep your worship of me to a minimal level.   Now, as I was saying, you  have many characters, many of whom are blind.  It makes me wonder?  Why Blind?  Perhaps Conchitah is actually blind!  **studies conchitah very closely**waves paws in her face to which she does not react**
**grins** Yes, yes!  She is blind!  That's perfect!!  Conchitah you will be known as "The Eagle" and will be my spy!  heh heh heh!  No one would ever suspect a blind soldier to be a spy!  It's genius!

Mimi!  You have many blogs.  One of which was a Reese cup blog. I saw many delicious items listed there. So you will have the very important job of Camp Cook!  And you will be known as "Cookie".  I hope you brought some recipes with you!  My troops demand grilled grubs wrapped in reese cups!

VMS925!   The writer.........yes, we need your talents.  I will call you "Milne"!  You will be my Secretary of Propaganda!  You will spread lies about the enemies.  Things like----he can't tie his shoes!  or like---he likes to eat brussel sprouts! Yes, this kind of mis-information will demoralize his troops and lead to a quick surrender!

And you!  AO1315!  Yes, you started out as the enemy, but quickly recognized the superior force I am and switched teams!   I notice you have an affinity for dragons, especially flying ones!   I could use a few flying dragons for aerial assaults.  I shall call you "Hiccup" and you will be my AirForce General!

Now---500 push-ups and then put on these 50 kg packs and run up the side of that rocky cliff.

I'll be in the kitchen with Helga when you are complete.  She has my scrambled grubs and bug waffles ready.

 Tiggerpaka the Great, Signing Off


24 comments:

  1. You do realize I'm reading this don't you...
    Throws piano at CONCHITAH !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **blocks and diverts**
      You are truly evil! You can't do that, she can't see!

      Delete
    2. I keep forgetting my glasses at home D: Note to self rember glasses

      -conchitah

      Delete
  2. I am not blind, I just have very poor eyesight in real

    -conchitah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? how many fingers am I holding up?

      Delete
    2. Tiggerpaka! Don't be crass! Leave that lovely child alone!

      ~Helga

      Delete
    3. Oh great forgot my glasses

      -conchitah

      Delete
    4. YA DONT BE A CRASS!!! Move along helga PUNCHES PAKA

      Delete
  3. i am a air force general but i would rather be called Draco my main character in the dragons of fire if that is ok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PIE YOU ALL wait did I say pie?

      Delete
    2. and it was delicious, dear. Care to join my minions or will you continue to be an objective observer?

      Delete
    3. no thank you I just watch you guys fight

      Delete
  4. Tiggerpaka I have some news for you. I have found Pokemon789's lair (Yes I rembered my glasses) and I found Great "Scott"'s lair too. I also would like to ambush Pokemon789's lair along with other minions



    -Conchitah aka The Eagle Eye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. soon, my lovely, soon!
      You've done very well, my super secret spy!

      Delete
  5. Slenderman/duke nukem/ SPY/pokemon798December 14, 2012 at 5:09 PM

    Minons slendermans my partner! - slenderman reaches for conchtiah with 6 arms NO MISS :DDD - also steals glasses and tapes mouth with acids ape which melts skin slowly. Gets in butler suit and says " A0309 something get over here or she DIES!! Surrounds conchtiah with NUKES!!!!!!!!!! >:DDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Draco---aerial assult!!

      **dragons sweep in to rescue conchitah and then uses their fire to blow up nukes on pokemon798**



      Delete
    2. ok time for fire blast!
      Gets Firebreath and makes him spit fire balls at pokemon. Flare comes out of sky! Flare crushes pokemon and steals pokemons file.

      Delete
    3. Who knew that someone who likes Pokemon could be so evil D:<



      -Conchitah

      Delete
    4. Slenderman... O rly?!? :-p Well we have a vacuum. >8D

      Delete
    5. come on Concith lets go back ti bas

      Delete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!