Monday, December 10, 2012

Journal Entry: Early Morning Training

December 10, 2012
0600
Head Officer signing in:  Tiggerpaka The Great, Future Emperor of the Bloggosphere

Minions Reporting to Duty
1. Ilovemypets8
2. Misitu Wolfen
3. Siriu Alnitak
4. Jenny7
5. Tiggerkat


Terrible names, pathetic.  First order of business will be creating new and more terrifying names!  We need code names to confuse our enemy!

Ilovemypets 8:  You impressed me with how you use your head when exiting my door last week, so your name shall be, "Hedley"   and you shall shatter the bones of my enemies, and be my General

Misitu Wolfen:  My dear Wolf of the Forest.   Clever and Resourceful with acorns.  Your name shall be, "Nutella"   and you shall be my Intelligence Officer.

"Nutella!!  Like Donatello?  Yay! Cool!  I'm a Ninja Turtle!"

**smacks Misitu**  ATTENTION, SOLDIER!!!
**Misitu snaps to attention and salutes**

**Leans in to Misitu and speaks softly into her ear**
Ninja Turtles you say?  Do you know them personally?  Perhaps we could recruit......

"Excuse me, Sir?  What will my name be?"
**Tiggerpaka turns to the next recruit**

Sirius Alnitak:  My dear Piplup...**breaks into a big grin***
Thought I wouldn't know, eh?   Yes, you are very very clever, but not quite clever enough to fool Tiggerpaka the Great!   So, with your well mastered skills of camouflage and changing of identity, you remind me of my dear friend, Anonsi, from back home in Africa.  He too was a great trickster, so you will be "Anonsi!"  and you will be my lead Reconnaissance officer


Jenny7:  Hmmmmm, a bit of an enigma.......I hear that you are very smart and funny.....and possibly a squid.   So I am sure you are a great swimmer and navigator of the seas.  I shall name you Squidward, after that creature of Great Intelligence and Good Humor from a little known place called Bikini Bottom.  You will be my Admiral.

**Notices Tiggerkat**

Tiggerkat.

Tiggerkat?

TIGGERKAT!!    Wake up!  **smacks snoring Tiggerkat **

**Tiggerkat stands at attention in salute form**

What is that smudge on you?!  Do I smell Reese Cups?!

Were you out eating Reese Cups last night?!

YOU  ARE A DISGRACE TO THE UNIFORM!

But fortunately for you, I am a bit despera...I mean finding myself in need of more minions    So you will be given a second chance.  Let's see, what are your strengths?

***Looks Tiggerkat up and down and all around**

I can't exactly think of any at the moment.  So I will have to give you the most terrifying name of all, a name that will strike fear into the hearts of our enemies, and that name is:


 "Sheldon"


 OK Troops!  It is now 0700, And Helga has breakfast cooking, scrambled maggots in butter, my favorite   **Gets dreamy eyed**shakes head to snap out of it**


So I think we have had enough for today!  I will notify you of our next training mission!  Always be alert and ready, ..... it could be any time!


ANNNNNNyyyyyy  Tiiimmmmeee!

















34 comments:

  1. ...Boy, this is gonna be a long day... ._.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay dude.... What's with da green hamster....?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed all the people are girls... XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. you stupid meerkat call people by their given names

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also i like everyones names just as they are

      Delete
  5. NUTELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*eats nutella sandwhich*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pokemon798 SUCKER MITSU HAHAHAAHAAAAADecember 10, 2012 at 3:06 PM

    BITES MITSUS LEG- ALSO I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I SAID ABOUT YOU PN FRIDAY
    -MWHAHAHAHAHAHA! O))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think FireBlade's gonna go through some rough times in TFEOB... *dodges bite* :I

      Delete
  7. WRECKS BASE AND TELAPORTS BEHIND
    MEERKRAT AND SETS HIM ON
    FIRE THEN BLASTS ANOTHER FAKE AND THEN HITS THE REAL 1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TELAPORTS THROUGH TIME AND TELLS GREAT SHOT NOT TO DELETE GREAT MIGERATION

      Delete
    2. awwww.....**snif, sniff**

      you REALLY do care!! I knew it!!

      Delete
  8. Screw this im gonna set a nuke - places nukeuler bomb - PAKA FALLS INTO HOLE TRYING TO
    TO SNEAK OUT! ME:YOU CANT BURROW BED ROCK SUCKER THEOWS HEYENAS AND SLENDERMAN TO TIGGERPAKA!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please, Pokemon, pipe down, the kits are trying to sleep, and if you wake them, Helga will be Really REALLY mad!

      Delete
    2. cool I wake up at 6:00 because of school because it says you commented at 6:15 a.m

      Delete
    3. SCREAMS AT KITS AND TELAPORTS PAKA HERE AND THAN RUNS AWAY... outside of house... HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE MY SELF <3

      Delete
  9. I am on no team I just watch you guys fight on my computer while I eat popcorn

    ReplyDelete
  10. wait...... Why be mean..... I was the reason i brought tiggeroaka back i secretly signed uo as tiggerpaka and brought him back. I am sorry for what i did to you tiggerpaka also you can call me digiter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Actually, can I please be named THE SHADOW LORD? ouo

    ReplyDelete
  12. WAIT ARE YOU A TRAITOR
    ROUGH METER
    -----/-------/ BEFORE
    -------------/-----------/--------/
    *snarls* SPINS AND THROWS EVERYONE CHOKES PAKA ANDBITES HIM SETTING HIM ON FIRE

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!