Sunday, December 23, 2012

Journal Entry # 275



DATE:  December 23, 2012
TIME: 1432
HEAD OFFICER SIGNING IN: Tiggerpaka the Great; Future Emperor of the Bloggosphere 


As I complete my surveillance
 I have discovered there are MILLIONS 
of these black and white creatures!


Millions of Minions!


Just waiting for my Leadership!



Pokemon798 is in HUGE trouble now!!!



These bird brains quickly submitted to my Leadership and Military Training began.


First up: Calisthenics---a run on the beach;
 to maximize their fitness for warfare







Then marching in formation for Weapons Training!







Then, I taught them the secret ninja skill of deceit!










And we conducted tests of bravery!





All was going really well.......until




This dude claiming to be the rightful king of these minions returned from his fishing trip











I battled for domination

but the cold weather weakened my condition


He turned me into a Popsicle!!



So I will add these moronic birdbrains to my #2 list and escape this place



 Tiggerpaka the Great, Signing Off

12 comments:

  1. PENGUINS FOLLOW ME TO AMERICA THERE WE SHALL CAPITER DA WEAK AND UNMIGHTY TIGERPAKA -penguins cheer!- YAHHHHHHHH >:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *CAPTURE
    Herobeine stop backwards typing when you type!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pokemon798 W/ SkittlesDecember 23, 2012 at 3:49 PM

    PREPARE TO GET SHOCKED
    COMPUTER LEAPS ON TO TIGGERPAKA WITH WATER SOAKING ALL OVER :D Yay computer!
    O O
    I I O I I
    BTW: ADD SKITTLES TO THE LIST -Skittles grabs pitchfork and fas (FLINT AND STEEL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FISH TIME BIRD BRAINS - SALMON FALLS FROM THE SKY- BRB... KILLS A MEERKRAT AND HANGS FROM A CLIFF AS A WARNING FOR ALL AND EVERY ANIMAL THAT DISOBEYS ME
    Lion gets scared to death ( O ) _ ( O) so does a tiger
    vv
    Elephant some wilder beast and anaconda and a person with a shotgun :DDDDDDD
    And then they all join me!!! >:D I BET YOUR SCARED MEERKRAT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm terribly sorry, sir, but our kangaroos happen to be friends with your animals and they are kind of upset about the sudden turn. I reccommend you buy something to keep your animals safe, because when our kangaroos get upset they riot, and when they riot people get killed. And our pirhanas are currently patrolling the seas upset about losing our anaconda, and they are quite hungry.

      Warm regards,
      Nutella

      Delete
    2. Polemon798 Btw THEY GET TO SEE FRIENDS :PDecember 24, 2012 at 2:58 PM

      Talks to animals and animals say CAN WE JOIN!! and I say YES! >:) you just made things about worse

      Delete
    3. Just So you know I threatned your animals to join me! OR ELSE THEY"LL DIE TOO NOT BY ME DEATH DRAGON HE'S GOT TIME TO KILL MAYBE ONE OR TOO???
      P.S nice poem right??? Not the best but it's ok right?

      Delete
    4. I'm so sorry, kind sir, but your lack of reese cups made our animals return to us. And for extra precautionary measures I locked them in cages and threw the key to the bottom of the Pacific Ocean.

      Yours truly,
      Nutella

      Delete
    5. Yes, dear sir Pokemon798, we have taken an extra precautionary measure. The key can now only be reached by squid, of which you have none. And one of our minions is an expert Dragon Tamer, so I apologize, but you will not be able to use a dragon to exterminate us. The salmon's relatives are now very upset that he is in urgent care at the fish hospital, and wish to come back for revenge against you. You would do well not dropping fish from the sky anymore. Our tiger and lion, who are not locked up, are very mad at you, sir, and also very hungry. I am so sorry, sir, but you can't always win, can you?
      Warm regards,
      Anonsi

      Delete
  5. Tiggerpaka I have an idea of what animal we should recruit, Chinchillas. Chinchillas are cute but watch out there bite hurts a lot and they can jump of wall, I f we recruit them we will win




    -Conchitah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic Idea! Eagle Eye---you are now general of my chinchilla infantry!!

      Delete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!