Sunday, December 2, 2012

Welcome to My Blog!

As my Fame becomes greater every day, every minute actually 
I found I needed away to:

1.  Give my fans more of ME
2. Punish my Haters


So

Be sure to be #1

Don't ever be #2

It stinks.


Some of you may be New to My Greatness.

So Let me give you a little background!

I was the star in a blog series known as The Great Migration, by Great Scott.

Then, when it became obvious I was the Star of this Blog,
in a fit of jealousy Great Scott deleted it!!

I swore I would have my vengeance on Great Scott.

I searched the Globe for her.

And while in Belize, I met her cousin, Tiggerkat.

Tiggerkat seemed friendly enough,
(Although not very bright)

and as our friendship blossomed we became the best of pals.

Whilst with Tiggerkat on one of our many happy adventures
I came across a desperate need for my presence at the local zoo.

The zookeepers begged and pleaded, so I graced them with ME!

And there I met, Helga.  My beautiful, soft and cuddly rotund wife.
Together we had 5 beautiful Pups that I named after Tiggerkat's Pets.

That's right, they are:  Reese, Peanut, Butter, Cup and Puff.

Cute little buggers, much like their Daddy!
(But not big on adventure, more interested in eating...much like their Mother)

With this new found family Bliss I decided to Forgive Great Scott and move on with my life.

We escaped...uh, I mean left the zoo-life and settled into the jungles of Belize

Right next to Tiggerkat!

So as I am living out this peaceful existence.....who enters my life again?

Great Scott.

That's right.  

She came begging for me to join her blog
She said it was very, very unpopular and needed a Big Star, Like ME!

Being the generous fella I am
I decided to grace TFEOB
(The Four Elements of Bending)
At:  www.animalscanbend.blogspot.com

So if you just can't get enough of me
(and honestly, who can?)

You can read about my latest adventures on that blog.

I may post some on this blog as well.

So Enjoy!

And Remember---Be #1

Never #2







14 comments:

  1. hmm... -picks up phone- -whispers in phone- "erm zoo keeper remember the family of meerkats that left a wile ago well i found them..." -puts phone away- -zoo keeper drives up with a cage-

    HAHAHAHAH! C:<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

      **Chases away zookeeper**

      Anonymous---You don't want to get on his list! Trust me

      **looks around and whispers in your ear** Tiggerpaka is crazy!

      Delete
    2. longtail (from SSS warrior cats)December 2, 2012 at 6:17 PM

      get out of my way! -throws cage over tiggerpaka and puts cage in truck

      MAHAHAHAHAAH!

      spotted leaf: long tail! leave him alone remember what happened with rusty!

      long tail: -.- YOU JUST A MED CAT!

      spotted leaf: yes.. but what happens when he rips your ear off >:3

      long tail: i don't get hurt spotted leaf!

      spotted leaf: good luck with that!

      Delete
  2. Maybe it was the sign of tigerpaka hunting I put... also the 1,000 dollars I have + some gold
    Ingots well I want that stuff back grabs tranquilizer dart and cage

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAME ON CRAZY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curses! My list of #2's is growing fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone put guard dogs up at your doors. .3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no guard dogs.. I HAVE HEYENAS SUCKA MEERKRAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o.O

      What kind of magician are you Pokemon798??? How did you make my comments regarding your silly worthless hyenas disappear??

      That sir, has earned you to the top of my #2 list!

      Delete
    2. Tiggerpaka is going to attack! Quick grab a gun a knife ectoplasm something! Also i got a gun. * reloads vulcan*

      Delete
    3. I am still putting guard dogs at my doors as well, Sir Tiggerpaka. I am keeping my bow loaded as I sleep, as well. And sharpening my karate skills. -ahem- Good day, sir.

      Delete
  7. Ahem, sir Tiggerpaka,
    You have a very nice blog and you seem to be...kind. I'm still putting guard dogs at my doors. I've heard about you stalking Tiggerkat.
    Signed,
    Jenny7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear squid. You are very wise to do so, there are many dangers out there in the ocean. I hope you are giving those guard dogs scuba gear as they protect your little squid home.

      Delete
    2. Ahem, actually, I am a Landsquid, Tiggerpaka, sir.

      Delete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!