Monday, December 17, 2012

Journal Entry #271: Inspection of Aerial Assault Force

DATE: December 17, 2013
TIME:  1320
HEAD OFFICER SIGNING IN: Tiggerpaka the Great; Future Emperor of the Bloggosphere
MINIONS REPORTING TO DUTY:  Draco, the Dragon Trainer

Popped in for a surprise inspection upon my minion, My Air Force General, Draco, the Dragon Trainer.

His forces were practicing their aerial maneuvers as I arrived.






Others were sharpening their skills in pyrotechnics






General Draco was in a protective fire proof bubble to keep him safe as he commanded his forces.





There were incredibly well trained






I bet you are shaking in your boots now, Pokemon798!!

Mwahahahahahahha---huh???


PUFF!!



Don't eat the baby dragon!!



It will give you heart burn!!











Ugh! Too late---Now I have to take him home to Helga



 Tiggerpaka the Great, Signing Off

11 comments:

  1. also thanks for doing the dragon thing and can you put your blog music gangnam style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Errr what that song means.... Also there's an artist with my 'name'.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzgkfS4gxa0

      Delete
  2. Wow bro really out did your self were was the nutella dragon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I'm not I have an UNDEAD DRAGON!!! P.s he's DIEING to meet you! :DDDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. number one draco could kill you in one sec even a undead dragon which is stupid. Number two i have back up :) :)

      Delete
  4. Hey Draco could you give me a tiny but powerful dragon side kick please ? I LOVE baby dragon :D


    -Eagleeye aka Conchitah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok! gives a fire dragon with curly ears and beutiful eyes

      Delete
    2. I love it , *Pets the fire dragon* :D Thanks so much :D


      -Conchitah

      Delete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!