Saturday, December 22, 2012

Journal Entry # 271: Arrival

DATE:   December 22, 2012
TIME: 1948
 HEAD OFFICER SIGNING IN: Tiggerpaka the Great; Future Emperor of the Bloggosphere



SPECIAL REPORT:


Well the Plane dropped me off where Tiggerkat and Great Scott are meeting!





I Read on her blog that it was very snowy there!




Now I just have to find them!




Maybe that is them over there!!







I will traverse this frozen expanse and sneak up on Tiggerkat and Great Scott!!









Hmmmmmmmm






They must be wearing some sort of Clever Disguise...........








I will have to use all my Superior Intellect to figure Out what is going on Here!!




 Tiggerpaka the Great, Signing Off

5 comments:

  1. Sir, I believe you landed in the wrong place, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiggerpaka I think your map was upside down and you ended up in the North Pole


    -Conchitah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm the north pole in their right now I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe your in the North Pole, sir...

    -- Squidward

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!