Monday, December 24, 2012

Journal Entry # 282: My Escape


DATE: December 24, 2012
TIME: 1126
HEAD OFFICER SIGNING IN: Tiggerpaka the Great; Future Emperor of the Bloggosphere 


Pokemon798 has found me and turned the moronic bird brains against me, I have set my Rescue Flare and await my swift ride back to Belize:


Uh........perhaps not so swift, but it will do:




My Driver urges me to get on board quickly:




I am ready for take off!




Those bird brains never saw me leave!






Helga, my lovely little kiwi, I am on my way back to you!


So have dinner ready!!


Tiggerpaka the Great, Signing Off

6 comments:

  1. I recruited 1378 chinchillas and they are ready for training




    -Conchitah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feast ready for you honey




    ~Helga

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do realize behind you are some spy penguins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ninja Invincible Chinchillas Defeat The Spy Penguins




      -EagleEye aka Conchitah

      Delete
  4. Tiggerpaka, you didn't have anything to do with a random penguin attack yesterday, did you?

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!