Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Journal Entry #248 Reconnaisance

December 11, 2012
1300
Head Officer signing in:  Tiggerpaka The Great, Future Emperor of the Bloggosphere

Minion Reporting to Duty:  Anonsi, Reconnaissance Officer

Attempting reconnaissance on my #1 on my #2 list, Pokemon798 with the assistance of my reconnaissance officer, Anonsi.  Pokemon798 is at some ridiculous place called "School" where the senior officers (known as "teachers") fill the young warriors minds with worthless information.  Or so this is what Anonsi tells me.

Anonsi is a master of camouflage and we easily slip by the parental officer guarding the building and work our way upstairs to the hidden headquarters of Pokemon798.

We are struck immediately upon entering Pokemon798's headquarters at the degree of his evil brilliance!






Anonsi and I were unable to obtain any useful intelligence from this mess!  

Clever, Pokemon798, very clever!



We had to hastily retreat when we discovered this headquarters was booby trapped!


First Anonsi and I discovered hidden stink bombs under the piles of clothing:  



Then we were enticed by delectables on the carpet, only to discover upon closer examination, these goodies were laced with poison!


All those tasty ants!  Ruined by poisonous jelly beans!

Anonsi and I slipped out of the building undetected and quietly returned to base camp.  
I will discuss our findings with our Intelligence Officer, Nutello and begin to develop phase II

Tiggerpaka the Great, signing off.











20 comments:

  1. Oh great and powerful Tiggerpaka I would like to become on of your minions.


    -Conchitah

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONCHITAH!!! CAKE!! HYPTONITIZES CONCHITAH TO
    NOT BE A MINION

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like cake. Plus I love Meerkats


      -conchitah

      Delete
  3. HA YES THE DECOY BASES
    MY BASE IS WELL HIDDEN AND "SCHOOLS" ARE INFO KEEPERS MINE IS CLEVERLY HIDDEN HIS NAME? WHY I DON'T EVEN
    KNOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiggerpaka, I shall take place for Pokemon798, I know I will risk, but I won't mind. I would much rather find myself get "crushed" then some other person.
      Plus Jellybeans aren't poisonous, they're like the most awesomest candies in the world!

      Delete
    2. Fine--AO1315 you're off the # 2 list!
      Silver Tail---you're on it!

      Delete
  4. WAIT DOES HE ONOW MITSU IS GREAT "scot"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misitu cannot possibly be Great Scott, Misitu isn't that smart

      Delete
    2. SHE CHANGED HER USER YOU IDIOT
      this is a perfect plan!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. My idiocy is just a clever disguise masking my genius!!

      Delete
  5. umm am i on Kitkat's r Tiggerkat's or Tiggerpaka's side? **wonders** well, i like everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. consider yourself drafted--report to duty Friday 0600

      Delete
    2. i'm on KitKat's side C: but i don't think KitKat has anything to do with this "battle"

      Delete
  6. Ok take this machine gun beat
    Me up and than beat up PAKA

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!