Sunday, December 16, 2012

Journal Entry #265

DATE: December 16, 2010
TIME:  1430
HEAD OFFICER SIGNING IN: Tiggerpaka the Great; Future Emperor of the Bloggosphere
MINIONS REPORTING TO DUTY: Hedley, Eagle Eye, Draco, Nutello, Squidward

Time to check on the troops for weapons training..

Only my 5 most dedicated warriors remain.

And I sadly must report the loss of one meerkat:






Reese.   Not my swiftest of kits.  Ran right into a posted land mine prior to practice.

*sniff*cough*shakes head*

No tears, this is war!  


My kit, Peanut battled with Hedley and Nutello for sword play.  Peanut reports that both are quite good swordsmen, with strength, speed and accuracy.   




My kits Butter and Cup dodged arrows flung by Eagle Eye, Draco and Squidward.  My kits report excellent marksmanship and rapid re-loading of arrows.  I feel re-assured of my minions abilities to defeat Pokemon798!





My kit Puff was unable to participate in practice today.

His head got stuck in a fire cracker.







 Tiggerpaka the Great, Signing Off


8 comments:

  1. Tiggerpaka I thought I told you to make sure the kits stayed out of trouble !


    ~Helga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I thought I told you to stay in the kitchen and make my grub cookies!

      **dodges iron frying pan thrown at head**

      *sigh*

      guess I'm sleeping on the couch again.......

      Delete
    2. Why did you leave land mines out any way ?!


      ~Helga

      Delete
  2. So much for that land mine defense I put in the ground....


    -Conchitah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohnoes D: Poor Reese... -wanders off looking for a cryogenics facility and doctor-

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look cute though. .3. A good weapon indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I am very, very, sorry for your loss.

    I hope Puff is fine, and the firecracker didn't go off.

    When the war comes, Pokemon shall fall...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sad about kenetikit :( EVILMORON!!!! ( Dakiller )

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!