Saturday, December 8, 2012

Journal Entry #217

December 8, 2012
1542

Head Officer signing in:  Tiggerpaka The Great, Future Emperor of the Bloggosphere

The hostilities grow.  Sadly I have had to add more names to the #2 list.   However, I have successfully recruited 3 fine soldiers.   OK  maybe not fine, maybe a little rough around the edges, but with my superior training skills I should be able to whip them into top fighting form in about.....6 to 8.....months.

That will put the impending war off until at least June.  Hopefully Pokemon798 and his followers will be agreeable.   Hopefully the weather will be pleasant.  Maybe after exchange of hostilities we could go for a picnic and a swim.

But I digress.

There is much to do.  Much to plan for.  And before I can.......

**turns to small meerkat**

"What?"

"What?"

"Did you tell Mommy?"

*sigh*

"Ok....I'll be right there"

**returns to journal**

will complete entry at a later date........seems Puff has his head stuck in the toilet again


Tiggerpaka the Great
Signing Off






20 comments:

  1. Make that 4 people. The people who fixed my computer a few days ago. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. that was a close call, my friend

      **puts away grenades and rocket launchers**

      Delete
  3. You're like a Chuck Norris or honeybadger...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chuck Norris, ah yes, dear friend of mine. We trained together back in 'Nam.

      As for Honeybadger ***Looks right and left***

      whispers: Let's just keep her out of our discussions, heh heh, aah, Helga simply wouldn't understand

      Delete
  4. CHUCKNORRIS.... AHA-whispers- CHUCKNORRIS you wanna play? OH YOUR IN TROUBLE PAKASAY GOODBYE -chuck dashes and chokes PAKA- THE GOOD TEAM WILL SURELY WIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's on Mars. He can't at the moment. And my computer is being nicer.

      Delete
  5. My most esteemed sir Tiggerpaka,
    I am very sorry for any inconveniences I have caused you and hope we shall be able to make amends. You may be able to use my highly trained guard dogs and ninja skills to help guard your base. Thank you for your consideration. -Throws reese cup in bowl-
    Cordially,
    Sirius Alnitak
    TEAM TIGGERPAKA RULES. >;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am most glad to hear of your change of heart. Report to duty, Monday 0600!

      Delete
  6. Oh really your gonna fight 7+ cryptids and 2 MASTERs that can actully fight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cryptids? do you realize that is spelled CRYptids---similar to CRYbaby? I don't believe they will be your strong suit to play in this upcoming epic battle

      Delete
    2. But I own two dogs... Yeahhhh they can be rough. And whos a master...?

      Delete
  7. TIGGERPAKA IS EVIL HELP
    ME FIGHT HIM -PUNCHES TIGGERPAKA-

    ReplyDelete
  8. FRIENDS OF POKEMON HE TOLD
    ME BOUT THIS BLOG!!! FOR REAL LIFE 2! FARTS...

    ReplyDelete
  9. sneaks in to base turning off every camera back flips near lasers and calls CAPTIANSPARKLEZ to come with his inferno sword

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!