Thursday, December 27, 2012

Journal Entry # 301: A Surprise Inspection for Cookie

DATE: December 27, 2012
 TIME:  1452
HEAD OFFICER SIGNING IN: Tiggerpaka the Great; Future Emperor of the Bloggosphere
MINIONS REPORTING TO DUTY: Cookie---the Camp Cook


Today I will be conducting a surprise inspection on Cookie, our Camp Cook

When I arrived she snapped to attention
(take note of that my minions---that is good form!)










   ok, off to a good start.



Cookie led the way into her kitchen.  With it being after the holidays I anticipated a disaster
(which is why I decided to do a surprise inspection!)

Much to my disappointm---I, er mean Pleasant Surprise,
the kitchen was perfect!







I demanded to see the cooking pots and pans




I could see my handsome reflection in them!
(make note, my minions, I like shiny things that I can see myself in!)




Now to check on proper storage for my grubs:



Hmmmmm
**Picks up bag**shakes**looks at all angles**checks temperature
**pops one out to eat**

Very good!  Nice and Crisp!
(make note, my minions, I do not like floppy grubs!)





Now to Check on Tonight's Food Preparations:


     


Yes that looks good, but you have forgotten the most important thing!

**as tiggerpaka starts to mark an "X", Cookie wheels out this:



(a reese cup fountain!)


**jaw drops**

YES! YES! YES!




**regains composure*

Ahem.

 Very good, Cookie, you have passed inspection


 Tiggerpaka the Great, Signing Off

13 comments:

  1. *Gives shiny mirror* You said you liked shiny things where you could see yourself.

    I have to go, Sir,
    Sincerely,
    Squidward (A question - if I'm not a squid, how am in the sea? It's very hard to breath. :P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, did you say something?

      **looking at self in mirror adoringly**

      Delete
    2. Sir, I said...
      If I'm not a squid anymore, why am I supposed to be controlling the oceans and stuff? (Plus, I'm not a big fan of oceans! I prefer pools, actually. :P)

      Respectfully,
      Squidward

      Delete
    3. You are interrupting my self admiration!

      Just for that you can no longer be a squid and control the oceans!

      You will now be a wolf!

      **returns to looking at self in mirror**

      Delete
    4. What. O.o
      Uhhhm...okay then, sir.

      Delete
  2. GRABS BAZZOKA I NO CARE BOUR NO SPELLING BLASTS BIG WHOLE AND TAKE EVERY PEICE OF FOOD AND SETS BASE ON FIRE THAN RIDES OUT ON DEATH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **glares at Cookie**

      Don't just sit there! Clean up this mess! Fix that hole! Re-make all that food!

      **picks up grub off the floor, wipes clean under arm pit, eats and walks out**

      Delete
    2. *Omost falls off celing*

      GROSS!

      ( Does he wash there...)

      Delete
  3. Cookie could you please make salad for my chinchillas?



    -EagleEye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone, please stop talking about cookies, I'm getting tired!! I think I'll go home for now. -dissapears-

    -A small scarab beetle scuttles across the room-

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!