Sunday, December 16, 2012

I can make better Cookies than Tiggerkat!

There was this horrible smell coming from Tiggerkat's treehouse.  

I thought someone  had died, so I went to investigate!  
(the best grubs are usually found on rotting animals).   

I went in and they were making Cookies!

Without grubs!!  

Who does that kind of thing!



Lucky for me, Helga is a great cook.  

I wanted to share with you what Real Christmas Cookies look like!



Wait!


Helga!?!


What are you doing?!  Where are the Big Bugs??



what?

Puff?


Was hungry?


Did you just feed him, like yesterday??


grrrrr!

Well that's it!  He's done for the week, got it?!!



2 comments:

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!