Thursday, December 13, 2012

Journal Entry #255: Secret Meeting with Misitu

DATE:  December 13, 2010
TIME:  1100
HEAD OFFICER SIGNING IN: Tiggerpaka the Great; Future Emperor of the Bloggosphere
MINIONS REPORTING TO DUTY:  Nutello

Nutello, my valued ally, at Monday's boot camp you mentioned something about ninja turtles...?

"Sir! Yes Sir!"

As my Intelligence Officer I would like a full report about these ninja turtles.

"Sir! Yes Sir!"


**waits**


**waits**


**waits impatiently**




Uh, that would be.....NOW...Nutello


"Oh, Ok.   See, these turtles are like ninjas"

Yes, yes, I gathered that much.   Is there anything more you can tell me?

"Sir! Yes Sir!"

**waits**


**waits**


**waits impatiently**


**grumbles to self**
(I may have to rethink this "Intelligence Officer  assignment)

And that is what, Nutello?

"They are these mutants that are human like turtles with awesome ninja skills.  There are four of them."

Anything else?

"Oh, yeah!  They like Pizza!"

Anything else that would be important to know!

**Nutello looks confused**  "What could be more important than pizza?"

**Tiggerpaka smacks self on forehead**  Like where they are located!  Are they available for drafting into my Minions!"

"Oh!   I don't think so, Sir.  They live in New York City and work for a giant rat named Splinter"

**bangs head against nearby tree**

Nutello!  Dismissed!

 Tiggerpaka the Great, Signing Off



(Dear Lord Give Me Strength)

5 comments:

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!