Saturday, December 15, 2012

Journal Entry #262: Weapons Selection

DATE:  December 15, 2012
TIME: 0600
HEAD OFFICER SIGNING IN: Tiggerpaka the Great; Future Emperor of the Bloggosphere
MINIONS REPORTING TO DUTY:   As per below


Minions!  Sign in and Choose your weapons!

We have guns:


Swords:



Bows and Arrows:




And Light Sabers


Oh look!  Candy!! Yummy!

**Ahem**
(Tiggerpaka re-focuses his self)


Ok, Minions!


Select Your Weapon and then Practice on these Dummies





Don't let their size fool ya, Reese, Peanut and Butter
are tough lil buggers!




Now Get To Work!!



 Tiggerpaka the Great, Signing Off



C'mere Puff, this should be entertaining




12 comments:

  1. I want the bow and arrow :D (Shoots At Peanuts And Hits Him On His Back) I am as good as shooting arrows as well as Katniss :D


    -Conchitah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my own tachi, can I use it? I wanna practice on Peanut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I have two weapons?
    I have wonderful archery skills with bows and arrows, but also epic skills with swords.
    If I had to choose one, I'd have to choose a sword however.

    May I practice on Butter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. *grabs ntella and eats* * wepons come torward * *doges and grbs arow and puts on ground* *stands up and leaves*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Question do you have a number three list if so what is it for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not entertain questions on this blog, if you have a question, go to tiggerkat's blog / question page

      Delete
  6. I select the bow and arrows AND the lightsaber ;D
    I apologize for not commenting, Sir Tiggerpaka, I have been working on an important project lately ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we will have to meet---secretly of course---to discuss this super secret project of yours. Please comment below---in secret---as to the nature of your project! You will have to comment in code---do you know pig latin?

      Delete
    2. It is for the menace known as 'school'. We must create... well... we must create an ancient artifact! It may be for some sort of plan to destroy your base! We must stop them! Luckily, my Anubis statue is enchanted to come to life and attack anyone who attacks me or anyone in the base... >:D

      Delete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!