Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Learn a Lesson from Pokemon798

Pokemon798 may be a great magician
but he is NO match for this Meerkat!


Tragically, Pokemon798 has been put on my #2 list, never to know peace of mind ever again!

One day, Pokemon798 will be walking along, casually, unexpectedly when



WHAM!



He falls over flat on his face and is left wondering
"What happened?  How did I trip?"



He will never see the Ninja meerkat!




Or he will "loose" one of his beloved socks.  He will be looking all over his house for the missing sock, it is his favorite one...the one that looks like....Skittles----And he will be wondering what could've happened to it, all the while his foot gets colder and colder, soon to be frostbitten, turn black and fall off.




But there will be a very warm meerkat snuggled up in a lone skittle colored sock



(wow!  Pokemon798 has a really big foot!)




And what about those Hyenas you may ask?

well let's just say

This Meerkat Ain't Skeered of No Hyena!




I am their One True Master!



I mastered control of the Hyena back in my days on the Plains of Africa




But that, my friend, is a story for another Day!










19 comments:

  1. I think Pokemon has more than one sock. o3o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. !!curses!!


      how many gloves does he have?

      Delete
    2. Depends what kind of Pokemon. :)> (smiley with a goatee)

      Delete
  2. If you stole my sister's sock that would bother her.... At least I think it would.... Eh neverrrrmind. It would bother me if you stole my- wait not telling. 0 _ 0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I don't want you to steal all mah stuff. There no fave position.

      Delete
  3. i will kill you! I will! Also i am a boy! later .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm confused - Pokemon is Ilovemypets8's sister? And A01315 made it sound likeit was him who is Pokemon... UGH. I need an explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! But...DUNDUNDUN, what if they buy more socks?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a boy you idiots >:-O

    ReplyDelete
  7. And 2. I have gloves not socks and 500 to be exact :D TROLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also Skittles is my friend not my sock HAHaha...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sends pack OF SLENDERMAN AND HEROBRINE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. get it away get it away! I dont like slenderman

      Delete
    2. Slenderman + pokemon798 = lots of chaosDecember 6, 2012 at 5:08 PM

      JENNY SEARCH UP SLENDERMAN AT NIGHTTIME and get ready to pee in your pants my friend

      Delete
    3. -Huggles Herobrine plushie- CAN I HUG HEROBRINE? PLEASEEEE? ;D

      Delete
  10. I will help you pokemon798.. Hey paka you suck

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha that was nothing bag of dirt tiggerpaka

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Greatshot (would reply but this dumb computer D:) I was talking about my real sis... XD I have no clue who pokemon is in real... o.o

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!