Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Journal Entry #345 Update

I, Tiggerpaka the Great, Soon to Be Emperor of the Bloggosphere respectfully submit this update in our mission to take over the bloggosphere.  Some day historians will review this record and marvel at our greatness!

So Let's Recap where we stand on our path to Victory:

1. All minions have reported to boot camp, completed training, selected weapons and received top secret code names that can be reviewed on the "meet the minions" page of this blog

2. Completed Reconnaissance with Anonsi, my Reconnaissance Officer.  We infiltrated the enemy's base camp and found that he is a terrible house keeper and very disorganized, but masterfully clever with stink bombs and poison!

3. Held secret meeting with Nutello, my Intelligence Officer, which turned out to be a huge disappointment.  She dashed all my hope of leading an army of ninja turtles.  I am considering a demotion for Nutello to latrine duty.

4. Next I inspected my Aerial Assault Team led by Draco.  His Dragon forces are skillful and powerful and will surely crush our enemies!   (And we learned that baby dragons are tasty, but cause indigestion!)

5. Next I held a surprise inspection on my Camp Cook, Cookie.
***smiles dreamingly***wipes drool from  chin***
Wonderful, wonderful cook..........Cookie will keep the troops fat and happy!

6.  Next I met with my Propaganda Secretary, Milne.  (named after famed A.A.Milne)  Together we designed an amazing media campaign to win over civilians and trick them into submission by having them believe meerkats rule and pokemon798 drools!

7.  Finally, I met with Eagle Eye, my commander of my infantry comprised of a variety of rodents.  She has them training hard and sharpening their skills under her keen leadership.

We have accomplished a great deal.   But we still have a long way to go before we are battle ready.   I must conduct a surprise inspection on Hedley.    I am thinking of making her my demolitions expert.  I was impressed with how she, uh, uses her head.

I also must meet with Wolfward, the shape shifter and **sigh** and I guess, Sheldon.   I am still befuddled at what skills she has to offer our mission.


Tiggerpaka, the Great, Signing Off

11 comments:

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!