Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Journal Entry: # 384 Establishment of Secret Headquarters

DATE: 1/9/13
TIME: 1542
HEAD OFFICER SIGNING IN: Tiggerpaka the Great; Future Emperor of the Bloggosphere


The construction of our top secret headquarters (in my backyard) is complete!


We camouflaged the entrance to TSHQ (Top Secret Head Quarters) with this old tree stump:





HELGA!!

Get that ridiculous Welcome Sign off of there!!!



Sheesh!  That female knows nothing about being Top Secret!

It was bad enough I had to convince her it was NOT appropriate to have an "Open House" with warm grub cookies and goat's milk!




To further camouflage the site of our TSHQ I have built a play ground for my kits to frolic.  


Meerkat's Playing in a Playground hi-res pictures




We had to make it "Puff-Proof"-----NO Easy Task...






Once past the tree stump, we descend into the depths of a large burrow dug by my Uncle Mwendawazimu
(don't ponder it, google translate it)









And here we are at Command Central-----That's me in the Lounging Robe
and that's Uncle Mwendawazimu




(He hasn't been quite right in the head every since he escaped that lab)



Yep!  From this TSHQ I shall continue my plans to Conquer Pokemon798 and take over the WORLD!!



 Tiggerpaka the Great, Signing Off



5 comments:

  1. Finally master shapeshifting. Does anyone have a request on what I should turn into?



    -Conchitah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Shapeshiftes into a fox*



      -Conchitah

      Delete
    2. Ummm I can shape shift to.... 👿 ✨

      💩 HEY GUYS IT'S MEEE
      I HOLD THE POWER OF EMOJI

      Delete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!