Saturday, January 5, 2013

Surprise Inspection on the Infantry

DATE: January 5, 2013
 TIME:  0900
HEAD OFFICER SIGNING IN: Tiggerpaka the Great; Future Emperor of the Bloggosphere
MINIONS REPORTING TO DUTY: Eagle Eye, My General of Rodents and Lagormorphs




For some unknown reason, Eagle Eye did not look very surprised.

But then I shouldn't be surprised that she wasn't surprised, after all, she is my Top Secret Spy!


As I arrived to the training fields all her rodents and Lagomorphs were in war simulations.


First To be inspected were the Ninjachillas.   They were practicing their lethal maneuvers on a test dummy made to look like the enemy.   Notice the smile and pride shown by Eagle Eye as she directs her troops!







Next we inspected the Lagomorphs.   As the more intelligent of these creatures, Eagle Eye has selected them to fill command positions.    At the time of my inspection they were setting up headquarters from which to direct assaults.







The Hamsters were in the field practicing their marching maneuvers.





And their field commander was directing their every  move.





Wait a minute!  Cup?  Is that you??

Hmmmm......Sheldon finally made a contribution of some worthiness.


Next Eagle Eye showed me her special forces trainees.

They call themselves "G-Force"





From Eagle Eye's reports these Guinea pigs are highly trained and skilled in many forms of deadly arts.


So under Eagle Eye's skillful leadership, I think we have a top notch fighting force!


(what a shame, rodents are delicious little creatures, I was almost hoping they would fail.)




 Tiggerpaka the Great, Signing Off

17 comments:

  1. Cup!! Come home!! I told you not to play with that crazy meerkat!

    O.O

    I mean.......wonderful amazing meerkat.....

    ***grabs cup and runs***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um. I need to go nail my pet rat's door shut. *scurries off*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tiggerpaka and I have been thinking about recruit squirrels for spys. Also I need to lock up my hamsters cage *runs home*






    -Conchitah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no squirrels----they can't be trusted.

      They will take all your nuts and break your heart.....they tell you they love you, but no, all they really want is your stash of peanuts and.... almonds.

      Then they leave you---all alone--- and in the dark---crying for your mommy

      *sniff*

      *turns from audience*

      *sobs*blows nose in hankerchief*walks off*

      Delete
    2. Then want rodent-like animal should we recruit for a spy?




      -Conchitah

      Delete
  4. YOUR A BAD PERSON SORROUNDS TIGGERPAKA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NinjaChillas get rid of Pokemon and his army



      -Conchitah

      Delete
    2. Person?! Person!??!! You insult this meerkat! You have just earned yourself the #1 and #2 slot of my # 2 list!!

      Delete
    3. Stupefy! *zaps Pokemon with spell from wand making him get serious injury*

      Never uderestimate an intelligence officer.l

      Delete
    4. IM IMUNE TO EVERY THING YOU THROW AT ME IM CALLING THE PYRO AND THE SPY FROM TEAM FORTRESS 2! YOUR SO DEAD! IM CALLING PONYS JUST TO TROLL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHA
      TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

      Delete
  5. tigger paka you are a rodent just saying and I don't think meerecats are carnivores well except for bugs

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!